Alifebeauty is looking for creative writers who can produce high-quality content! We welcome food bloggers, nutritionists, food lovers, or anyone who has interesting experiences of food and kitchen to write for us and share your food tips, insights, and experiences with the foodie community.
Guidelines for Your Articles
1. Articles must be related to food, drink, kitchen, keto, low-carb, paleo, weight loss recipes, healthy food, food tips, and similar recipes or content.
2. All content of your guest posts is written in US English with good spelling and grammar.
3. Article length: at least 800 words.
4. We only accept guest posts that are unique content and not published elsewhere on the Internet.
5. Articles must be fresh and informative, we will check the content before they are published.
6. Use headings and subheadings to make your article layout clear and precise.
7. Make the title of your articles catchy to readers.
8. If you attach photos with your content, make sure that they are high-quality and owned by you. We can freely use these images.
9. We retain the right to edit the article content before publishing.
10. Any guest post published on Alifebeauty.com is owned by us and the content cannot be used elsewhere.
11. You are allowed to use 1 backlink to your website.
12. Articles must be submitted in Microsoft Word or Google Docs format.
Your Articles Will Be Rejected If
1. Your guest posts contain affiliate or selling links.
2. Articles with poor content and irrelevant topics.
3. You are not allowed to add links and content that have a bad effect on our website or infringe on Google’s policies.
4. We do not publish duplicate content.
This is a great chance for our readers to learn from you. Don’t hesitate to send us your articles at email@example.com with the subject title “Write for Alifebeauty”.
We'd love to hear from you.
AMAZON ASSOCIATES PROGRAM
ALifeBeauty.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. Additionally, AlifeBeauty.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.